In line with recent government guidance and the advice from our governing body The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and Physio First we have made changes to our clinical practice.
As of 13 May 2020 the Clinic is now open in a limited capacity for face to face sessions based on clinical need.
We are offering the following service:
- When contacting the clinic we will discuss the issue with you and triage the problem – this may involve a short discussion with the Physiotherapist if required.
- Online/telephone assessment or treatment can be offered and discussed with you both for new patients and for existing patients. Video consultations are approved by all major private medical insurance providers.
- The decision will be taken jointly by the team and the patient as to whether face to face treatment is indicated. If it is, then an appointment will be given at the clinic where all the Covid-19 regulations are being applied regarding social distancing and use of PPE.
- It is also possible for us to provide domiciliary visits if you do not wish to leave your home. These will be discussed with you on the telephone and again a decision taken based on clinical need. All Covid-19 regulations would be applied regarding social distancing (where possible) and the use of PPE.
- During this time we are also offering online classes through zoom in the following areas:- Strength and Conditioning
– PD Warrior ( Parkinsons Rehab)
– Small group exercise sessions
– 1:1 exercise sessions
– individual sessions for patients with neurological problems
Our experienced Physiotherapists are still on hand to deliver the highest standards of care that you would expect from Hallamshire Physiotherapy whether is it a new problem or if it is continuing with your rehabilitation programme.
Please contact us to discuss your needs by either phone or email:
0114 267 1223